Saturday, November 18, 6:00-11:00 pm
- 6:00pm Hors d’oeuvres @ Sangeeta and Nick Jathar’s home
- 7:30pm Dinner (options below)
- 9:15pm Dessert
- Taste of Israel (poultry)
- Chili for a Crowd (meat)
- Middle East Flavors (meat)
- Meatless Tour of India (vegetarian)
- Vegan Soup Factory (vegetarian/Vegan)
- A Bite of Beef (meat)
- Autumnal Bounty (vegetarian)
- Eat Here and Live Forever, A Mediterranean Dinner
RSVP Closed for 2017
About the Mystery Dinner
Back by popular demand, the fun, adults-only Countryside Mystery Dinner returns on November 18th! Join fellow Countryside parents for great food and fun at this twist on a progressive dinner party. The Mystery Dinner takes place in Countryside homes, offering a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends and to socialize with your Countryside friends.
The evening begins with cocktails and appetizers at a known location with everyone in attendance. During cocktail hour, guests are given an envelope with directions to the home of one of the mystery dinner hosts. Following dinner, all guests reconvene at a surprise host’s house for dessert and coffee. What could be more fun than a night out with Countryside parents? Be on the lookout for an invitation in your child’s folder and in the weekly PTO Update email.
Kindergarten parents and new families – this is a great opportunity to get to know your fellow Countryside parents. We hope you can make it!